Monday, September 19, 2011

**FREE** Cooking Magazine!

FREE SAVEUR magazine 1 year subscription!

CLICK HERE

All you need to do is fill out your name, address and email and click the little box that says, "Please don't send me any other special offers" that is at the bottom, then wait several weeks for the first issue to show up in your mailbox!

We currently get issues from Field & Stream and Sport Fishing in the mail for FREE and haven't had a problem at all with them sending us junk, so I'm really looking forward to a recipe magazine and seeing what other lowcost meals I can make with my $150 per month budget!

I had never heard of Saveur before, so I just got on their website and oh, wow! I can't wait for their magazine to come in the mail! http://www.saveur.com/ - check out their recipes! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment